Sample Inspection Reports
Sample Reports > Sample Inspection Reports
- The final inspection report you receive from The Cornerstone Inspection Group will be detailed and thorough. This report follows the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) guidelines.
- This written report will contain a Summary at the beginning and then the body of the report will follow.
- The Summary contains those items that may need immediate attention, but the ENTIRE report must be read to gain the full picture of the home.
- If you suspect something was 'missed' in the inspection, most likely those 'missed items' are detailed in the body of the report. Please read the entire body of your report.
- Purchasing a home is a huge investment. Invest some time and make sure to read the ENTIRE REPORT.
Below are samples of the types of reports that we present after our inspection.
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the Inspection Reports.